Date of last update: 18/09/2019
It describes MAISON SENSEY’s practices for the collection, use, storage, disclosure and protection of personal data.
MAISON SENSEY attaches great importance to the legitimate concerns of visitors to the Site regarding the confidentiality of information provided to it.
By communicating his information and personal data, the Site visitor consents to MAISON SENSEY using, studying and, if necessary, disclosing them in order to personalize and optimize navigation on the Site and to propose personalized offers.
- General information
By using the Site, you may be required to provide MAISON SENSEY with your personal data, in particular when creating an account on the Site, placing an order or subscribing to a newsletter.
Any information of a personal nature that you may be required to transmit to MAISON SENSEY for the use of certain services is subject in particular to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 Informatique et Libertés (Information Technology and Civil Liberties) of 6 January 1978 as amended and to the General Regulations on Data Protection of 27 April 2016.
MAISON SENSEY may be required to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area to authorized third parties, in particular to Artists-Designers in order to enable them to conclude the remote contract for the supply of Products, through the Site. Should this information be transferred outside the European Economic Area, MAISON SENSEY will use contracts validated by the European Commission offering the same protection to personal data as that which they enjoy in Europe.
- Right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to the processing
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of this data, which you may exercise at any time.
Any request concerning the right of access, rectification, deletion of personal information about you should be sent to the dedicated address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also send a request relating to the management of your personal information on the Site by post to the following address:
MAISON SENSEY – 10 rue de la Paix – 75002 PARIS.
To grant your request for access, modification or deletion, MAISON SENSEY reserves the right to request a proof of identity to ensure the legitimacy of the origin of the request.
- Use of personal data by MAISON SENSEY
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the Commission Informatique et Liberté (French Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) at www.cnil.fr.
By browsing the Site, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data in the manner described in this Data Protection Charter.
MAISON SENSEY is the data controller in charge of one or more personal data processing operations for which it determines the purposes and means.
Within the framework of these treatments, your data collected are, in particular, the following:
- Your first name, last name, address, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number
- Your location data
- Your billing and/or delivery address
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number)
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address that identifies your computer when it connects to the Internet
- Your login and browsing data
- The history of your purchases of Products
- Other information you wish to communicate to us
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk.
Why does MAISON SENSEY collect your data?
MAISON SENSEY uses your personal data for the implementation of its intermediation and electronic marketplace service.
For the following purposes, your data will be processed within the framework of the execution of the contract between you and the Artists-Designers:
- Buying online
- The delivery
- Contact with customer service and after-sales service
- Other benefits and services that MAISON SENSEY will put at your disposal
For the following purposes, your data are necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by MAISON SENSEY:
- Establishment of anonymized statistical models,
- To prevent and detect possible threats to the security of our visitors and our products or services
- To prevent fraud or any other illegal action and to comply with our legal obligations
- Updates to our site
On the Site, this data may be collected through forms that you will be asked to complete or automatically.
When is this data collected?
MAISON SENSEY collects the information you provide us with, in particular when :
- You create your customer account on the Site
- You place an order on the Site
- You browse the Site
- You are participating in a game or contest
- You contact our Customer Service
- You write a comment
- You are viewing our ads
MAISON SENSEY keeps your data for a fixed period of time.
MAISON SENSEY keeps your personal data for the longest period of time necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations or another period of time given the operational constraints. For prospects, the information is kept for 3 years from the time of collection or your last purchase.
Recipients of your data
MAISON SENSEY does not disclose your personal data to other companies for marketing purposes.
The recipients of this data are mainly the Artists-Designers for the implementation of your Order so that they carry out their obligations.
We also pass on your data to certain service providers specialising in banking transactions (e.g. banks, payment service providers), product delivery (e.g. carriers) and IT development.
This transmission is always made with administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect them against unlawful disclosure, use, modification and destruction by third parties.
MAISON SENSEY is committed to ensuring appropriate security controls to protect your personal data against any foreseeable danger. You are informed that data concerning you is not transmitted to companies located in countries outside the European Union
In any case, MAISON SENSEY will only transmit your data to a third party in the following restrictive cases:
- MAISON SENSEY is obliged to transmit your personal data to a third party in the context of requests you have made (Artists-Designers, payment service provider in connection with a purchase, logistics service provider for the preparation of the order,);
- MAISON SENSEY has received your express agreement to transmit this information to a third party;
- MAISON SENSEY is summoned by a judicial authority or by an administrative authority to provide them with the said information.
In this context, MAISON SENSEY requires their service providers to preserve the security of your personal data and to comply with regulations on this subject. MAISON SENSEY’s service providers are not authorized to use your personal data for purposes other than those specified by MAISON SENSEY: they may only use them in accordance with its instructions.
MAISON SENSEY is committed to protecting the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal data provided on the Site. MAISON SENSEY has appointed a Data Protection Officer (available at the following address email@example.com) whose mission is to guarantee the conformity of the processing we implement and to ensure the exercise of your rights.
MAISON SENSEY has taken all necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by an unauthorized third party. All the security measures put in place are in line with the state of the art, particularly with regard to information systems.
Insofar as MAISON SENSEY does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet, it draws the attention of visitors to the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and operation
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
When you provide personal information to MAISON SENSEY, as part of the creation of a user or customer account, you have access to your data and you can update, modify or delete them at any time.
In accordance with law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, amended by the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data, you have several rights for the management of your data.
- The right of access: You can ask MAISON SENSEY to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you is or is not processed by our services. If they are, you may request a copy.
- The right of rectification: The right to ask MAISON SENSEY to modify your inaccurate information on its database.
- The right to erasure: MAISON SENSEY deletes your information from our databases to the extent that it is more relevant to one of the purposes stated above (for example: billing).
- The right of opposition and withdrawal of consent: if you do not wish to or no longer wish to appear on a file in our databases, you can do so by exercising one of these rights at any time.
- The right to limit processing: you can request the suspension of a processing operation concerning you for the time of a verification.
- The right to portability: this is the right to have one’s personal data transmitted, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, to another data controller, where this is technically possible.
Without any instructions from you, after a certain period of inactivity, MAISON SENSEY will delete your data. Nevertheless, your heirs may after your death exercise the rights to your data.
You may lodge a complaint if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you constitutes a violation of the regulations.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present charter relating to the protection of your personal data is governed by French law and any dispute about it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
A “cookie” or tracer designates a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) thanks to the web brower you use to consult our Site and subject to your choices recorded in your browser regarding cookies. This cookie file enables its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
When you visit the Site, information relating to the browsing of your device on our Site may be recorded in the “cookies” files installed on your device. These cookies allow MAISON SENSEY to offer you personalized shopping features from your connection device.
When you visit the Site for the first time and MAISON SENSEY consider placing a cookie on your terminal, you are informed by means of an information banner at the bottom of the page. By continuing your navigation on the Site after the display of this banner, you expressly agree that MAISON SENSEY may deposit cookies.
You can change the cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information about cookies and how you can manage your cookie settings.
Subject to your choices recorded on your browser, any browsing on the Site may result in the recording of cookies, web beacons of your IP address, IDFA, geolocation via IP address, connection and browsing information (referring URL, advertising data, visit statistics, connection identifiers) in your terminal, allowing MAISON SENSEY to recognize the browser of your terminal during the retention of this information. MAISON SENSEY thus collects information on the pages you view, the links you click on and other actions as part of your browsing related to their commercial offer. Some anonymous cookies are deposited at the very moment of connection to the Site and used by MAISON SENSEY for statistical analysis.
The cookies and identical technologies that we store allow:
- establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements comprising the Site (sections and content visited, browsing) allowing MAISON SENSEY to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
- to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, depending on the hardware and the viewing or reading software that your terminal contains;
- to store information relating to a form that you have filled out on the Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on the Site (subscribed service, contents of an order shopping cart, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal spaces of the Site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to reconnect to content or services after a certain period of time;
- to fight against Internet fraud (prevention of payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). As such, MAISON SENSEY or its service providers acting on its behalf, may deposit, subject to your rights, tracers to collect information about the terminal that enabled an order to be made (including the operating system used, the location of the machine, the use or not of proxy…). These “fingerprints” type tracers associated with your order data are used to validate your order, your method of payment and your method of delivery.
MAISON SENSEY is likely to include on the Site computer applications from third parties that allow you to share content from the Site with other people or to let other people know elements of your consultation. This is particularly the case for the “Share” or “Like” button on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
The social network providing the application button is likely to identify you.
The list of third party cookies on the Site (companies with which MAISON SENSEY has a contractual relationship as part of improving the customer experience) is available in the Cookie Management Tool.
Your choices regarding cookies
There are several possibilities for you to manage cookies. Any change in the settings is likely to modify your browsing and the conditions of access to the Site. You can change these settings at any time using the procedures described below.
You can configure your web browser so that you can choose whether cookies are stored on your device or whether they are rejected. You can also configure your web browser so that you are offered the option of accepting cookies on a one-time basis before a cookie is stored on your device.
If you refuse to accept cookies or if you delete those that have been saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions that are necessary for easy browsing on the Site. This would be the case if you wish to access areas or services where it is necessary to identify yourself. This would still be the case if MAISON SENSEY or its service providers are unable to recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences of the degraded operation of our services due to the settings you have chosen.
As regards the management of cookies, each browser software offers different methods of configuration. They are described in the help menu of each browser.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties) at the following address: www.cnil.fr